Have You Heard?
#TuftsGivingTuesday is December 3.
- Sign up to be a one-day #TuftsGivingTuesday volunteer
- Check out our tool kit filled with sample posts, emails and images (go.tufts.edu/GTvolunteer)
- Post, email, and tweet your Tufts network and remind them that #TuftsGivingTuesday is 12/3!
- Like and share the #TuftsGivingTuesday posts on Tufts’ social media channels
- Check out givingdays.tufts.edu and explore the 60+ challenges that will happen throughout the day
Tufts Online Community
Joining the community is fast, free, and a great way to stay up-to-date with Tufts and your fellow alumni. Also, take advantage of exclusive benefits.
Apply Now for the Alumni Professional Development Fund
Do you need financial support for a professional development opportunity? Is there a conference or training that's just out of reach? Applications for 2020 close on November 15.
What path will you explore? Tufts offers graduate degrees and certificate programs that will help you build knowledge and skills, advance in your career, and open new doors.
Each year since 1955, the Tufts University Alumni Association (TUAA) has recognized six to 12 members of the Senior Class for their academic achievement (3.0+ GPA), campus and community participation, and outstanding leadership. Submit a Senior Award nomination or self-nominate before the January 24, 2020 deadline.
The IEEE Society for Social Implications of Technology (SSIT) invites you to attend and participate in its flagship event, the 2019 IEEE International Symposium on Technology and Society (ISTAS). ISTAS is an interdisciplinary forum for engineers and policy makers, entrepreneurs and educators, philosophers and researchers, social scientists and technologists, practitioners and polymaths to collaborate, exchange experiences, and discuss the social, cultural, ethical, and economic implications of technology.