Arts & Sciences, Engineering and SMFA undergraduate and graduate alumni can schedule 60 minute appointments with an alumni career advisor through our Handshake system. Daily and evening hours are available. Tufts Graduate and Professional School alumni should check their career center's website for advising options.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:
To access Handshake:
- Click on the button on the right side of this screen to access Handshake.
- In order to access Handshake as an alum, you will need to log in from the log in with email address link underneath the student sign on box with your email and password.
- If you don’t have a Handshake account, or the email in your active profile is your tufts.edu email, and you no longer have access to it to be able to receive a password reset, please create a new account with an active email address. New account requests are usually approved within 24 hours.
- If you have any trouble, please contact the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you are in Handshake:
- Click on Appointments in the left navigation, then click Schedule New Appointment
- Select a Category
- Select an Appointment Type
- Once you select an Appointment Type, you will see the names of available advisors, Nicole M. Anderson and Leslie Warner
You will receive a confirmation email