All Together Tufts
October 22-24, 2021 – Hosted Virtually
Are you a long-time Tufts volunteer, or have you been thinking about getting involved?
The Tufts Volunteer Corps—our vibrant global community of all alumni volunteers—has a powerful and collective impact not only on the future of Tufts, but also on its alumni. In an effort to feel more connected to each other, we’ve created a new virtual alumni volunteer summit, aptly called All Together Tufts.
We hope you’ll join us to help Tufts succeed and thrive for the students of today and tomorrow.
Schedule of Sessions | Frequently Asked Questions | Planning Committee
Join us for one session or enjoy them all, but please sign up early! If you register by October 7, you’ll receive a registration packet in advance.
Who should attend?
- Alumni who already volunteer with Tufts in any capacity—online or in person, on a regular basis or via one-time opportunities.
- Graduate and professional school alumni volunteers interested in connecting with the broader university community.
- Proud Jumbos looking for a way to share their time and expertise with Tufts.
How you’ll benefit:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the university and today’s students.
- Meet other amazing volunteers from around the world and share experiences.
- Add your voice and help shape the future of alumni engagement.
Three reasons you’ll want to be there:
- Conversation and Q&A with President Monaco on the latest from Tufts.
- Facilitated dialogues to explore student-alumni mentorship, inclusive alumni programming, a new Women’s Summit, and more.
- Networking receptions and fun, informal ways to connect with your peers.