Job Search for Challenging Times: Tips for Resilience, Mindset, Mindfulness and More
Date: April 15, 2020
Time: 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Sponsor: Tufts Alumni Career Services
Cost: Free, but RSVP is required up to 48 hours before the event. After registration, participants will receive log-on/call-in instructions for the webinar.
Are you working on a job search, but wondering how -- or if -- you should continue in the current situation? Join Leslie Warner of Tufts Alumni Career Services in this timely webinar, as she discusses how to use and adapt job search strategies.
You'll learn how to:
- stay connected and up-to-date professionally (more important than ever)
- develop your connections to the companies -- and people -- you'd like to work fo
- get new ideas to broaden your search, if necessary
- build your resilience and ability to sustain your search, using proven mindset and mindfulness tools
- use Tufts resources to aid your search
There will be time for your questions, and a resource-packed slide deck for you to refer to later.
This webinar is part of the Professional Development Series brought to you by Tufts Alumni Career Services.
Presenter: Leslie Warner, Assistant Director, Tufts Alumni Career Services