June 8-10, 2018
Back to the Hill, Tufts' Young Alumni Reunion Festival, is specifically geared to graduates returning for their first, fifth, tenth, and fifteenth reunions. Get ready for a weekend of fun!
Additional events for the classes celebrating their one-year, five-year, and ten-year reunions. Check out your class reunion page:
BBQ on the President's Lawn
Catch up on the last few years while you feast on a barbeque lunch (including lots of veggie options), lounge on the president’s lawn with a cool beverage, and enjoy the ice cream sundae bar.
Spend the evening partying under the stars in the shadows of your old dorm. Enjoy a full buffet dinner, beer/wine, and a DJ who will take your requests and play all the best and ridiculous hits from the late 90s through today.
Brunch in Dewick
Just like you remember! Bring your appetite—and your Little Jumbos if you wish—for an all-you-can-eat brunch.
A chance to spend quality time with your fellow '03, '08, '13, and '17 Jumbos. Watch your email for more details.
Tufts Donor Reception
Mix and mingle with your peers and President Monaco at this invitation-only brunch and cocktail reception and discuss the impact your support has had on the Tufts community this past year. Look for your invitation in the mail this spring.
Miss having your friends across the hall instead of across the country? Not this weekend! We have single and double rooms available in Harleston Hall, as well as a very small number of suites in a couple of the dorms.
While we cannot accept requests for specific rooms, floors, or dorms, we will do our best to assign rooms by class year and accommodate your requests to room near your buddies.
- A double room means two twin extra-long beds, not a double bed.
- Your room will include linens (sheets, a blanket, and a towel) and a pillow. Word on the street, though, is that it's a pretty small towel—consider yourself warned.
- You'll need to bring toiletries, flip flops for the shower (if you're so inclined), and posters from your college days for decoration.
- The rooms do not have air conditioning. Please bring a fan if you think you'll need one.
- If you register for a suite, we’ll be in touch as the event approaches to get everyone’s name, so don’t worry about that at this point.
Rates will be announced via email and our website in the spring. Please note that we cannot accept requests for specific rooms, floors, or dorms. However, we will do our best to group classmates near each other!
For those who'd rather stay at a hotel, we have negotiated special rates and room blocks with a few local hotels for Friday and Saturday nights.
- AC Marriott Cambridge: $279/night
Call (617) 876-6190 and mention Young Alumni Reunion Weekend Tufts 2018 to get the Back to the Hill room rate. You must book by May 12.
- AC Mariott North: $269/night
Call (781) 819-2090 and mention Young Alumni Weekend to get the Back to the Hill room rate. You must book by May 12.