June 7-9, 2019
Back to the Hill, Tufts' Young Alumni Reunion Festival, is specifically geared to graduates returning for their first, fifth, tenth, and fifteenth reunions. Get ready for a weekend of fun!
Friday, June 9, 2019
Saturday, June 8, 2019
Hall of Flags, Cabot
10:00 am – 8:30 pm
Tufts Fund Donor Thank You Reception
Coolidge Room, Ballou Hall
11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Brown & Blue BBQ
12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Shared Interest Group Events
Class of 2004 Reception
6:00 pm - 8:00pm
Class of 2009 Reception
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Class of 2014 Reception
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Class of 2018 Reception
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
8:00 pm – 12:00 am
Sunday, June 10, 2018
Dewick-MacPhie Dining Center
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
BBQ on the President's Lawn
Catch up on the last few years while you feast on a barbeque lunch (including lots of veggie options), lounge on the president’s lawn with a cool beverage, and enjoy the ice cream sundae bar.
Spend the evening partying under the stars in the shadows of your old dorm. Enjoy a full buffet dinner, beer/wine, and a DJ who will take your requests and play all the best and ridiculous hits from the late 90s through today.
Brunch in Dewick
Just like you remember! Bring your appetite—and your Little Jumbos if you wish—for an all-you-can-eat brunch.
A chance to spend quality time with your fellow '04, '09, '14, and '18 Jumbos. Watch your email for more details.
Tufts Donor Reception
Mix and mingle with your peers and President Monaco at this invitation-only brunch and cocktail reception and discuss the impact your support has had on the Tufts community this past year. Look for your invitation in the mail this spring.
Miss having your friends across the hall instead of across the country? Not this weekend! We have single and double rooms available in Harleston Hall, as well as a very small number of suites in a couple of the dorms.
While we cannot accept requests for specific rooms, floors, or dorms, we will do our best to assign rooms by class year and accommodate your requests to room near your buddies. Rooms must be booked by June 1st, 2019.
- A double room means two twin extra-long beds, not a double bed.
- Your room will include linens (sheets, a blanket, and a towel) and a pillow. Word on the street, though, is that it's a pretty small towel—consider yourself warned.
- You'll need to bring toiletries, flip flops for the shower (if you're so inclined), and posters from your college days for decoration.
- The rooms do not have air conditioning. Please bring a fan if you think you'll need one.
- If you register for a suite, we’ll be in touch as the event approaches to get everyone’s name, so don’t worry about that at this point.
Single Dorm - TBD/Night
Double Dorm - TBD/Night
4 Person Suite - TBD/Night (must be booked for both June 7th and 8th)
10 Person Suite - TBD/Night (must be booked for both June 7th and 8th)