January 18-20, 2019
Thank you for joining us for Tufts Global Reach in the dynamic city of Mumbai!
Our signature global weekend returned in full force this past January, featuring President Anthony P. Monaco, a lineup of distinguished speakers, and unique local experiences.
- Anthony P. Monaco, president, Tufts University
- Deborah T. Kochevar, provost and senior vice president, ad interim, Tufts University
- Bhaskar Chakravorti, dean of global business, The Fletcher School
- Ayesha Jalal, Mary Richardson Professor of History, Tufts University
- Mihir Mankad, deputy director, Edward R. Murrow Media Center, and professor of practice, The Fletcher School
- Ramnath Subbaraman, assistant professor of public health and community medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Rama Bijapurkar, thought leader on market strategy and India's consumer economy
- Sugata Bose, Gardiner Professor of Oceanic History and Affairs, Harvard University
- Anita Patil-Deshmukh, executive director, PUKAR
- Karan Thapar, journalist, television commentator, and interviewer
- Pramod Varma, chief architect, Aadhaar