January 18-20, 2019
Join us for the next installment of Tufts Global Reach, this time in the dynamic city of Mumbai!
Our signature global weekend returns in full force this January, featuring President Anthony P. Monaco, a lineup of distinguished speakers, and unique local experiences you won't want to miss.
Traveling to India for the event? Looking to extend your visit? Visit the link below to make your reservation for our Travel-Learn add-on, Royal Rajasthan: India's Golden Triangle, January 21-26.
Connect with Tufts alumni, parents and friends from around the globe. Whether enjoying our program at the iconic Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, exploring the much-anticipated Mumbai Gallery Weekend, mingling with Bollywood figures, or savoring the best of local cuisine, you'll meet fascinating people curious about the world.
Engage in stimulating discussions with faculty and thought leaders. Our speakers won't just share their insights on timely topics from geopolitics to technology and global health - they'll bring you into the conversation.
Discover how Tufts is having an impact - on campus, globally, and right here in South Asia. University leadership, faculty, and volunteers will update you on exciting developments and research at Tufts.
- Anthony P. Monaco, president, Tufts University
- Deborah T. Kochevar, provost and senior vice president, ad interim, Tufts University
- Bhaskar Chakravorti, dean of global business, The Fletcher School
- Ayesha Jalal, Mary Richardson Professor of History, Tufts University
- Mihir Mankad, deputy director, Edward R. Murrow Media Center, and professor of practice, The Fletcher School
- Ramnath Subbaraman, assistant professor of public health and community medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Rama Bijapurkar, thought leader on market strategy and India's consumer economy
- Sugata Bose, Gardiner Professor of Oceanic History and Affairs, Harvard University
- Anita Patil-Deshmukh, executive director, PUKAR
- Karan Thapar, journalist, television commentator, and interviewer
- Pramod Varma, chief architect, Aadhaar