Alumni Career Services is a lifelong resource for Tufts Alumni. We provide career programs and online resources for alumni of all Tufts schools. Alumni of the School of Arts, Sciences & Engineering and the School of the Museum of Fine Arts are also eligible for career advising services.
Bi-monthly webinars at 1:00 pm Eastern Time (UTC+5) on Wednesdays are led by Tufts Alumni Career Services staff and alumni guest speakers. All you need is a phone and/or a computer to participate.
- January 30 - Intro to LinkedIn
- February 13 - Get Unstuck! Move Forward Inspired to the Career & Life You Desire, with Jen Earls ’08, Founder of Dance with Life Consulting
- February 20 - Market Your Brand: Cover Letters, Follow-up Emails, and More
- March 13 - Ace That Interview!
- April 24 - Salary Negotiation: Get Paid What You’re Worth
- May 8 - Job Search Success Secrets
Whether you’re looking for career advice, networking opportunities, or a chance to advise a fellow Jumbo, Tufts hosts a variety of professional online and in-person opportunities. Look for upcoming networking events in your city on the Alumni Relations calendar.
Tufts subscribes to many online career search platforms, offers a number of professional skills resources, and lists jobs exclusively for alumni. Make sure to check out the resources offered by your school’s career center.
If you’re looking for the perfect employee, consider posting your job or internship on Tufts’ Handshake website or recruiting at a career fair. Or help launch a new career by offering words of wisdom in an informational interview, sponsoring a summer internship, or helping defray the cost of a student’s first interview suit.