Alumni Career Services is a lifelong resource for alumni from the Schools of Arts & Sciences and Engineering and the School of the Museum of Fine Arts. We provide career programs and online resources for alumni of all Tufts' schools. Professional school alumni are eligible for career coaching through their school's career center.
Alumni Professional Development Fund - APPLY NOW!
The Tufts University Alumni Association provides an annual fund to support Jumbos’ careers post-graduation. Alumni are encouraged to apply for financial support for their professional development needs including professional organization membership and conference attendance, continuing education and training, and certifications. Deadline to apply is April 15!
Bi-monthly webinars at 1:00 pm Eastern Time (UTC+5) on Wednesdays are led by Tufts Alumni Career Services staff and alumni guest speakers. All you need is a phone and/or a computer to participate.
- January 30 - Intro to LinkedIn
- February 13 - Get Unstuck! Move Forward Inspired to the Career & Life You Desire
- February 20 - Market Your Brand: Cover Letters, Follow-up Emails & More
- March 13 - Ace That Interview!
- April 24 - Salary Negotiation: Get Paid What You’re Worth
- May 8 - Job Search Success Secrets
Check out the Alumni Career Services playlist on YouTube for recordings of previous webinars:
- Ace That Interview with Leslie Warner of Alumni Career Services
- Get Unstuck! Move Forward Inspired to the Career & Life You Desire with Jen Earls A08
- Design What's Next: Tools For Life's Transitions with Tom Sadtler A73
- In-Person Networking & The Power of Tufts' Career Network with Alyssa Gelbard A92
Tufts subscribes to many online career search platforms, offers a number of professional skills resources, and lists jobs exclusively for alumni. Make sure to check out the resources offered by your school’s career center.
If you’re looking for the perfect employee, consider posting your job or internship on Tufts’ Handshake website or recruiting at a career fair. Or help launch a new career by offering words of wisdom in an informational interview, sponsoring a summer internship, or helping defray the cost of a student’s first interview suit.