COVID-19 Update: Tufts Alumni Career Services will remain open with normal hours as staff work remotely to provide services. Individual career advising appointments will continue to be held by phone, online and email.
Arts & Sciences, Engineering and SMFA undergraduate and graduate alumni can schedule 30 and 60 minute appointments with an alumni career advisor. Tufts Graduate and Professional School alumni should check their career center's website for advising options.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:
Alumni should schedule appointments in our Handshake system online. Appointments are conducted by phone, online and by email. Click on the button on the right side of this screen to access the platform. You may need to create a new account if you do not have an existing profile. If you find that you need to reset your password, please reach out to Handshake Help. You may contact the Career Center at 617 627-5741 to leave a message for a staff member who can assist you.
Once you are in the system:
- Click on Appointments in the left navigation, then click Schedule New Appointment
- Select a Category
- Select an Appointment Type
- Once you select an Appointment Type, you will see the names of available advisors, Nicole M. Anderson and Leslie Warner
You will receive a confirmation email
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Appointment options: by phone, online, and email
- Location: Tufts Career Center, Dowling Hall Suite 740, 419 Boston Avenue, Medford, MA 02155, (617) 627-3299
- Paid parking is available in the Dowling Hall garage, and metered parking is available on Boston Avenue in front of the building.