Job Listings By Tufts School
For Arts & Sciences, Engineering & SMFA Alumni:
The job listings platform, Handshake, is open to alumni of A&S, Engineering and SMFA. Search hundreds of jobs, set up search agents using custom criteria, upload your resume for employers to view, and access career resources.
Alumni Login Log-in here if you already have an account.
- New user? Learn how to create an account.
- If you believe you may already have an account, select "Forgot your password."
- The Career Center is happy to set up an account for you. Call (617) 627-5741.
For Tufts' Professional School Alumni:
Career Services by School Go to your Tufts graduate school's career center to access job listings and other resources exclusively provided for alumni.
General Search Engines
- SimplyHired, Indeed, CareerJet, LinkUp, The Ladders - Aggregrators that search for jobs on company pages and other search engines
- Monster and Career Builder - Services for job seekers and employers with extensive career advice and information
- JOBipedia - Human resource professionals at large companies answer questions about applications, interviews, and more
- The Muse - Job listings, employer profiles, and helpful career advice on a variety of topics
- International Job Search
- Part Time, Freelance & Flexible
Specialties: accounting, engineering, finance, customer service, creative, hospitality, IT, marketing and science.
Address: 99 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02110
Specialties: accounting & finance, administrative health services, administrative, architecture, clinical research, energy, engineering, environmental, labor, manufacturing, mortgage, scientific.
Address: 25 Braintree Hill Park Suite 402, Braintree, MA 02184
Specialities: accounting & finance, business services, healthcare.
Address: 133 Federal Street, 7th floor, Boston, MA 02110
Phone: 617-556-0100 (Accounting & Finance), 617-350-0080 (Business Services), 617-350-5590 (Healthcare)
Specialties: applications development and infrastructure support.
Address: 185 Devonshire Street, Suite 100, Boston, MA 02110
Specialties: IT & technology, accounting & finance, human resources, administrative, legal, sales.
Address: 260 Franklin Street 8th Floor, Boston, MA 02110 (and offices in New Hampshire).
Specialties: nonprofits (accounting & finance, executive, human resources, fundraising, communications & marketing, information technology, administrative).
Address: 33 N. Dearborn Suite 1610, Chicago, IL 60602 (and offices in Washington DC, San Francisco).
Specialties: life sciences (primarily science, engineering, and green technologies).
Address: 11 Walpole Street, Norwood, MA 02062
Specialties: IT, administrative, payroll, marketing and creative services.
Address: 8 Faneuil Hall North Marketplace, 3rd Floor, Boston, MA 02109
Specialties: software/hardware engineering, design & drafting, programming.
Address: 70 Blanchard Road, Suite 102, Burlington, MA 01803
Specialties: accounting & finance, creative & digital, engineering, financial services, healthcare, human resources, legal, nonprofits, office support, pharma, technology.
Address: 211 Congress Street Suite 220, Boston, MA 02110 (and offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois).
Address: 333 Washington Street, 8th floor, Boston, MA 02108
Specialties: technology, accounting & finance, administrative & HR.
Address: 75 State Street, 9th Floor, Boston, MA 02109
Specialties: finance & accounting, education, engineering, information technology, law, science and healthcare.
Address: 10 Post Office Square, Boston, MA 02109
Specialties: executive search, nonprofits & NGOs, higher education, responsible businesses & social enterprises.
Address: 575 Boylston Street, 8th Floor, Boston, MA 02116 (and offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Newburyport, San Francisco).
Specialties: accounting & finance, call center & customer service, creative & marketing, engineering, hospitality, human resources, industrial & manufacturing, IT, office & administrative, sales, skilled trades, transportation & warehousing.
Address: 93 Franklin Street, Boston, MA
Specialties: Allied Health, Healthcare Information Management, Nursing, Physician.
Address: 110 Second Avenue, Needham, MA, 02494
Specialties: Nonprofits (executive search, direct hire, interim professionals/consultants).
Address: 515 Madison Avenue, Suite 1100 New York, NY 10022
Specialties: office administration, creative & marketing, financial services, healthcare & nursing, human resources, accounting & finance, IT & hardware support, higher education, call center, sales.
Address: 155 Federal Street, Boston, MA 02110
Specialties: accounting, administrative, finance, medical, technology.
Address: 15 Broad Street, #612, Boston, MA 02109
Specialties: accounting & finance, office & administrative, technology & IT, creative & marketing, legal, executive search.
Address: 125 High Street, Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor, Boston, MA, 02110, US (and other international offices).
Specialties: nonprofit executive search.
Address: 576 Sacramento Street, San Francisco, CA 94111 (and offices in New York, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Charlotte).
Specialties: pharmaceutical and biotech.
Address: 1 Cate Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801-3735
Specialties: engineering, design & drafting, and R&D & technology support.
Address: 131 Middlesex Turnpike, Burlington, MA 01803
Specialties: accounting & finance, human resources, technology, administrative.
Address: 880 Winter Street Suite 200, Waltham, MA 02451 (and another office in New York).
Career Self Assessment
Contact us to learn about the career assessments that are offered free of charge and interpreted by alumni career advisors.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), a personality assessment
- SkillScan, a skills assessment
- Strong Interest Inventory, an interests assessment
Additional resources for assessment:
- Career Assessment Exercises - A variety of self-inventories, ranging from telling your story to defining core competencies and goal setting
- Franklin Covey Mission Statement Builder - An exercise to add focus, direction, and a sense of purpose to your daily decisions
- O*Net OnLine - U.S. Department of Labor database of occupations
- Skills Center - Profiler allows you to build a list of skills, identify occupations that require your skills, and identify any gaps in skills and/or education for particular occupations
- Strengthsfinder 2.0 - A new and improved version of Gallup's popular assessment, based on the concept "do what you do best"
- What Color is Your Parachute? - Companion piece to the best-selling career book in the world; includes information for career changers
- What's Your Skillset - Free registration gives you access to What’s Your Skillset, located through in the Assessments link
- Resumes & Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Online Portfolios
- Cover Letters, Email & Other Correspondence
- Networking & LinkedIn
Interviewing is a skill. The more you practice, the better you’ll do. Schedule a mock interview with an alumni career advisor.
Use Big Interview, our interview training system, to strengthen your interviewing skills anytime, from anywhere. Learn more and register for a Big Interview account
Before the Interview
- Assess yourself and develop career objectives
- Research the employer
- Reflect on your fit with the organization
- Be ready to say why you are a good fit for the job
- Remember your goals
- Remember the employer's goals
- Conduct informational interviews
- Review your resume
- Practice. Practice. Practice.
- Choose your interview outfit
- Do a trial run
Day of the Interview
After the Interview
- References and Letters of Recommendation
- Evaluating & Negotiating Job Offers
- Applying to Graduate School
Career & Industry Resources A-Z
A-Z Lists & Databases
- ASAE Directories - Locate professional associations within your field of interest
- Careers A-Z - Alphabetical list of career resources by field/industry
- O*Net OnLine - U.S. Department of Labor database of occupations
- Tisch Library Databases such as ABI/INFORM Complete - Business research database which includes important full‐text journals and much sought‐after titles from the business press as well as key trade publications, dissertations, conference proceedings, and market reports. Alumni can access library databases through the Tufts Online Community.
Early Childhood, Elementary & Secondary
- NAIS - National Association of Independent Schools job listings in private and independent schools
- SchoolSpring - Educator and school jobs
Higher Education: Faculty & Administrative
Angel List - Startup companies
APSIA - International careers guide and professional school info by the Association of Professional Schools in International Affairs
Mass Biotechnology Council - Searchable directory of 2000+ biomedical, biotech, hospitals, university and affiliates; job listings
Blue Book - Directory of market research firms by state
- Social Impact