Expand the reaches of your education and take an exceptional journey with the Tufts Travel-Learn Program. Engage in stimulating discussions about history and current events and experience local cultures as you explore some of the world’s most impressive destinations with other Tufts alums.
Upcoming Travel Destinations
- March 5 - 16, 2018Tanzania Safari
- March 22 - 26, 2018Iceland Getaway
- March 29 - April 13, 2018New Zealand Adventure
- April 12 - 16, 2018Iceland Getaway
- April 28 - May 6, 2018Village Life – Italian Lakes
- May 1 - 9, 2018Dutch Waterways
- May 7 - 21, 2018Croatia & Slovenia
- May 17 - 25, 2018Scottish Isles & Norwegian Fjords
- May 24 - June 1, 2018Village Life - Dordogne
- June 30 - July 10, 2018Exploring the Canadian Rockies
- July 5 - 12, 2018Alaska and the Inside Passage
- July 27 - August 4, 2018Cambridge, Oxford, & Cotswolds
- August 5 - 12, 2018Iceland Panorama
- August 26 - September 5, 2018Waterways of Russia
- September 25 - October 10, 2018Treasures of Southern Africa
- September 26 - October 4, 2018Cruising the Rivieras, Italy, France, & Spain
- October 13 - 28, 2018Cruise the Heart of Europe
- October 14 - 25, 2018Cruising Patagonia’s Chilean Fjords
Expand your horizons at any stage of your career. All you need is your phone, computer and Internet access to participate in live online lectures and discussion sessions. You can also listen to past webinars from the archive, all free for Tufts alumni.
Recharge your career and strengthen your skills in the Tufts Summer Session for professionals and adult learners. We offer many courses in the evening and a growing catalog of online courses so you can keep learning long after you graduate.
Get access to superior graduate-level courses even if you don’t need or want a graduate degree. As a student of the Graduate Career Advancement Program (GCAP), you can enroll in up to four undergraduate or graduate courses per semester.