Glimpse a world primeval on this singular 14-day safari through some of Southern Africa’s great wildlife sanctuaries in Zimbabwe, Botswana, and Zambia. The small group adventure begins with sightseeing in Johannesburg’s renowned Soweto district. Then spending three nights near Zimbabwe’s spectacular Victoria Falls, experience this natural wonder and embark on a “Sundowner” Zambezi cruise. Take a game drive in search of the elusive black rhino. Next is Botswana’s Chobe National Park, boasting one of Africa’s largest concentrations of wildlife, for a three-night stay featuring sensational boat safaris and game drives. After a privately chartered flight to Zambia, enjoy a tour highlight: unparalleled wildlife viewing at Lower Zambezi National Park – a UNESCO site and one of Africa’s last pristine wildernesses – and a relaxing three-night stay at the intimate Royal Zambezi Lodge. Discover Cape Town, South Africa’s sparkling “Mother City,” including the Cape Peninsula and Winelands, with an optional 4-day/3-night post-tour extension.
*Greater Flexibility: Your deposit is fully refundable up to 95 days prior to departure!
Johannesburg, Soweto, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, Lusaka
Day 1. Depart U.S. for Johannesburg
Day 2. Arrive Johannesburg
Day 3. Johannesburg/Soweto
Day 4. Johannesburg/Victoria Falls/Zimbabwe
Day 5-6. Victoria Falls
Day 7. Victoria Falls/Chobe National Park, Botswana
Day 8-9. Chobe National Park
Day 10. Chobe National Park/Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia
Day 11-12. Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 13. Lower Zambezi National Park/Lusaka/Depart for U.S.
Day 14. Arrive U.S
- Spectacular Victoria Falls
- Sunset Zambezi River cruise
- Chobe National Park’s diverse and abundant game
- Early morning game drives and afternoon boat safaris
- Privately chartered flight to Lower Zambezi
- Three-night stay in remote Lower Zambezi National Park, one of Africa’s last pristine wildernesses
- Royal Zambezi Lodge’s game-viewing activities: open-vehicle game drives, sunset river cruises, guided canoe trips
- Outstanding game viewing