Join this one-of-a-kind, exploration-style cruise through the Inside Passage from Vancouver to Juneau during the long days of summer aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star, small ship Le Soléal. Navigate isolated inlets inaccessible to larger vessels for superior views of Alaska’s spectacular scenery. During naturalist-led Zodiac excursions and from the comfort of your own spacious, ocean-view accommodations, see Arctic-blue glaciers, untouched coastlines and abundant wildlife. Experience the unspoiled Inian Islands, seldom-visited Misty Fjords National Monument (weather permitting) and dramatic Tracy Arm Fjord. Call at historic Sitka, Petersburg and Ketchikan, where you will step back into the gold rush era.
Vancouver, Alaska’s Glaciers and Inside Passage, Ketchikan, Petersburg, Sitka, Tracy Arm, Juneau
Day 1. Depart home city/Arrive Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada/Embark Le Soléal
Day 2. Cruising the Inside Passage
Day 3. Ketchikan, Alaska, U.S./Misty Fjords National Monument (weather permitting)
Day 4. LeConte Bay/Petersburg
Day 5. Sitka
Day 6. Elfin Cove Point/ Inian Islands/Adolphus
Day 7. Endicott Arm/Dawes Glacier/Tracy Arm Fjord/Sawyer Glacier
Day 8. Juneau/Disembark ship/Return to home city
- Five-Star accommodations, exploration-style itinerary, the best way to experience the last of the great American frontiers.
- Exclusively chartered, Five‑Star, small ship Le Soléal calls on ports inaccessible to larger vessels.
- Up-close perspective of southeastern Alaska’s natural beauty—cruise along glaciers and through secluded coves and inlets of the Inside Passage, accessible only by small ship.
- See North America’s tidewater glacial jewels, including South Sawyer and Dawes Glaciers.
- Experience the unexpected—a pod of whales feeding, seals basking on icebergs, bald eagles soaring above—as your small ship can linger or alter course for better wildlife observation.
- Incredible natural wonders every day—wildlife spotting, Zodiac excursions up close to glaciers, narrow fjord cruises.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are available throughout the cruise; all meals are included aboard ship and throughout the program.
- Visits to the Alaskan frontier towns of Ketchikan, Petersburg and Sitka.
- Specially arranged expert lecturers on board.
- Vancouver and Victoria Pre-Cruise Option and Denali National Park, Anchorage and Fairbanks Post-Cruise Option.