Visit 3 continents; explore centuries-old landmarks in Jordan, Egypt, and Greece; and cruise from the Red Sea to the Aegean Sea via the Suez Canal on this remarkable 12-night voyage. Discover the historical sites of Jordan on a journey to Amman, Jerash, Wadi Rum, and legendary Petra. Mid-cruise, overnight in Luxor in a Nile-view room and enjoy a specially arranged visit into the tomb of Queen Nefertari. Stand in the shadows of the Great Pyramids of Giza. View the Minoan Palace at Knossos and continue to Heraklion to visit the Archaeological Museum. Enhance your immersion into these ancient civilizations with the Israel Pre-Program and/or Greece Post-Program options.
Day 1. Depart U.S./Canada
Day 2. Arrive Amman, Jordan
Day 3. Amman
Day 4. Amman/Jersah
Day 5. Amman/Petra
Day 6. Petra/Wadi Rum/Embark Le Bougainville/Aqaba
Day 7. Safaga for Luxor, Egypt
Day 8. Luxor/Hurghada
Day 9. Ain Sokhna for Giza Plateau
Day 10. Transit the Suez Canal
Day 11. Alexandria
Day 12. Cruising the Mediterranean Sea
Day 13. Heraklion, Crete
Day 14. Athens, Greece/Disembark/Return to home city
- Enjoy a tour of Amman, starting with the blue-domed King Abdullah Mosque, then see the ruins of Hercules temple at the Amman Citadel.
- Marvel at the three-gated Hadrian’s Arch and walk the Sacred Way to the Temple of Artemis.
- Travel into the mountains and across the arid desert to Luxor to see the great temples of ancient Thebes.
- Cross the Nile to visit one of the world’s most important archaeological sites, the Necropolis at Luxor in the Valley of the Kings.
- Visit the Alexandria Library, the Roman Amphitheater, the Catacombs, and tour Qaitbey Fort.
- Exclusively chartered 5-star small ship with only 92 suites and staterooms, each with a private balcony.