One of North America’s great unspoiled wildernesses, the Canadian Rockies offer bountiful
rewards for outdoor-loving travelers. While staying in unique mountain lodges, we ride in
Glacier National Park’s famed Red Jammers, visit cerulean Lake Louise, and set foot on Athabasca Glacier. Amid stunning alpine scenery, it’s a feast for the eyes – and the spirit.
*Greater Flexibility: Your deposit is fully refundable up to 95 days prior to departure!
Glacier National Park, Whitefish Trail, Lake Louise, Athabasca Glacier, Sulphur Mountain
Day 1. Depart U.S. for Calgary
Days 2-3. Glacier National Park (St. Mary)
Days 4-5. Whitefish
Day 6. Lake Louise
Days 7-8. Jasper
Days 9-10. Banff
Day 11. Depart Banff for U.S.
• Breathtaking Rocky Mountain scenery
• Stunning Glacier National Park
• Ride in “Red Jammers” along scenic Going-tothe-Sun Road
• Whitefish Trail hike with lake views
• Canada’s Banff and Jasper national parks
• Stunning Lake Louise
• Ice Explorer vehicle ride and walk on Athabasca Glacier
• Maligne Canyon and lake cruise
• Dramatic scenery from Glacier Skywalk
• Banff Gondola ride to top of Sulphur Mountain
• Stays at unique mountain lodges within national parks