Discover the legacy of the Celts in Scotland, Ireland, Wales and France on this exclusive itinerary. Enjoy two full-day excursions to the historic D-Day beaches of Normandy—each guided by acclaimed historians Dwight David Eisenhower II and Allen Packwood OBE, in Cherbourg, France. Continue your journey through the heart of Dublin, Ireland, to Wales, onward to Tobermory and Isles of Iona, and then explore Glasgow, Scotland. Complement your journey with the Paris/Honfleur Pre-Program and/or the Edinburgh/Glasgow Post-Program Options.
Day 1. Depart U.S./Canada
Day 2. Paris/Honfleur, France/Embark Le Bellot
Day 3. Caen for Arromanches and Omaha Beach
Day 4. Cherbourg, France
Day 5. Tresco, Isles of Scilly, United Kingdom
Day 6. Dublin, Ireland
Day 7. Holyhead, Wales, for Caernarfon
Day 8. Isle of Iona
Day 9. Kyle of Lochalsh
Day 10. Glasgow/Greenock, Scotland/Disembark ship/ Return home
- Two full-day excursions to the D-Day beaches of Normandy with visits to Utah and Omaha Beaches, Sainte‑Mére‑Èglise, including a visit to the American military cemetery.
- City tour of Dublin, featuring a visit to Trinity College to see the legendary Book of Kells. Traditional Irish music and dance entertainment aboard ship.
- Visit to Caernarfon Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and 19th-century Bodnant Garden, with picturesque views of the Snowdonia Mountains in Wales.
- Visit to the Isle of Iona featuring the historic Iona Abbey.
- Visit 13th-century Eilean Donan Castle and enjoy a scenic excursion across the Isle of Skye.
- Travel aboard Le Bellot, launched in 2020, with only 92 Five-Star suites and staterooms, each with its own private balcony.