Discover the legacy of the Celts in Scotland, Wales, Ireland, England, and France on this carefully
curated 9-night itinerary. Enjoy two full-day excursions to the hallowed beaches of Normandy on the
80th anniversary of D-Day—each accompanied by acclaimed historians Dwight David Eisenhower II and Allen Packwood OBE. Your Celtic journey begins in Glasgow, Scotland, before continuing to the Isles of Iona and Tobermory and then onward to Wales. From there, you will cruise to Dublin, Ireland, and then on to England before arriving at the shore of France to visit Utah Beach in Cherbourg and Omaha Beach in Caen. Complement your tour with the Edinburgh and Glasgow Pre-Program and/or the London Post-Program options.
Day 1. Depart U.S./Canada
Day 2. Arrive in London, UK
Day 3. London/Portsmouth/Embark LE BELLOT
Day 4. Caen, France for Omaha Beach and Arromanches
Day 5. Cherbourg for Utah Beach
Day 6. Tresco, Isle of Scilly, England
Day 7. Dublin, Ireland
Day 8. Holyhead, Wales for Caernarfon
Day 9. Isle of Iona/Tobermory, Isle of Mull
Day 10. Fort William, Scotland
Day 11. Glasgow, return to U.S./Canada
- Excursion from Fort William through the breathtaking Scottish Highlands, featuring Glencoe, Scotland's most scenic glen.
- Leisure time in the charming 18th-century port town of Tobermory, Isle of Mull.
- Visit to the inner Hebridean Isle of Iona featuring the historic Iona Abbey.
- City tour of Dublin to see St. Patrick's and Christ Church cathedrals and visit Trinity College to see the Book of Kells.
- Two full-day excursions to the historic D-Day beaches of Normandy, with lunch.