Connect with the wild nature and heart of Chile on a nine-night adventure through this South American jewel! Take in Santiago’s modern and colonial architecture and sample enticing dishes on a market tour. In the enchanting Lake District, savor the tranquil vistas, visit picturesque Chiloé Island and travel by boat to observe a penguin colony. Meet rodeo cowboys on a Chilean ranch, and indulge in an authentic asado, or barbecue, paired with local music and dance. Head further south into Patagonia, where you’ll cruise a fjord to discover the Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers. Tour the spectacular mountain scenery of Torres del Paine National Park, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, and visit the historic port city of Punta Arenas on the Strait of Magellan. Relax each evening in first-class accommodations and gain insight from expert local guides. Three flights within Chile are included in this active, small-group program, along with an extensive meal plan and wine with dinner.
Santiago, Puerto Varas, Chiloé Island, Puerto Varas, Puerto Natales
Day 1. In Transit
Day 2. Santiago, Chile
Day 3. Santiago
Day 4. Puerto Montt | Puerto Varas
Day 5. Chiloé Island
Day 6. Puerto Varas
Day 7. Puerto Montt | Punta Arenas | Puerto Natales
Day 8. Puerto Natales
Day 9. Torres del Paine National Park
Day 10. Punta Arenas | Santiago
Day 11. Santiago
Be awestruck by the jaw-dropping grandeur of Torres del Paine National Park, one of the world’s most beautiful natural wonderlands.
- Watch the country’s cowboys, huasos, show off their expert rodeo skills at a traditional Chilean ranch.
- Revel in the vitality of cosmopolitan Santiago, framed by snowcapped Andean peaks.
- Marvel at majestic, blue-hued glaciers in the pristine wilderness of Chilean Patagonia.
- Dig into delicious, sizzling specialties hot off the grill at a Chilean asado.
- Savor the tranquility and splendor of Chile’s Lake District.