Connect with the wild nature and heart of Chile on a nine-night adventure through this South American jewel! Take in Santiago’s modern and colonial architecture and sample enticing dishes on a market tour. In the enchanting Lake District, savor the tranquil vistas, visit picturesque Chiloé Island and travel by boat to observe a penguin colony. Meet rodeo cowboys on a Chilean ranch, and indulge in an authentic asado, or barbecue, paired with local music and dance. Head further south into Patagonia, where you’ll cruise a fjord to discover the Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers. Tour the spectacular mountain scenery of Torres del Paine National Park, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, and visit the historic port city of Punta Arenas on the Strait of Magellan. Relax each evening in first-class accommodations and gain insight from expert local guides. Three flights within Chile are included in this active, small-group program, along with an extensive meal plan and wine with dinner.
Day 1 | In Transit
Day 2 | Santiago, Chile
Day 3 | Santiago
Day 4 | Puerto Montt | Puerto Varas
Day 5 | Chiloé Island
Day 6 | Puerto Varas
Day 7 | Puerto Montt | Punta Arenas | Puerto Natales
Day 8 | Puerto Natales
Day 9 | Torres del Paine National Park
Day 10 | Punta Arenas | Santiago
Day 11 | Santiago
Be awestruck by the jaw-dropping grandeur of Torres del Paine National Park, one of the world’s most beautiful natural wonderlands.
- Watch the country’s cowboys, huasos, show off their expert rodeo skills at a traditional Chilean ranch.
- Revel in the vitality of cosmopolitan Santiago, framed by snowcapped Andean peaks.
- Marvel at majestic, blue-hued glaciers in the pristine wilderness of Chilean Patagonia.
- Dig into delicious, sizzling specialties hot off the grill at a Chilean asado.
- Savor the tranquility and splendor of Chile’s Lake District.