Discover Croatia, from the winding streets of Zagreb, to the sparkling Dalmatian Coast, and magnificent Dubrovnik, the epic walled city featured in countless films. Croatia’s complex history comes to life as you explore landmark sites including Zagreb’s 13th-century St. Mark’s church decked in medieval coat of arms. Rejuvenate your soul in a wonderland of misty waterfalls in Plitvice National Park, and linger in Diocletian’s palace before finding your way to Split’s lively town center, located inside palace walls. Meet master craftsmen on the island of Brac and explore charming Trogir with its 5th-century palace, landmark church, and the archeological ruins of Salonas nearby. Lose yourself along the ancient passageways of Dubrovnik, tour its Franciscan Monastery, and visit Europe’s oldest pharmacy. Expert lectures shed light on Croatia’s nautical history, Yugoslav Wars, modern life and more. This 10-night journey also includes first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan, featuring wine with dinner.
Day 1. Depart gateway city
Day 2. Arrive in Zagreb
Day 3. Zagreb
Day 4. Zagreb
Day 5. Plitvice National Park | Split
Day 6. Split
Day 7. Brač | Pučišća | Bol
Day 8. Trogir | Salona
Day 9. Split | Dubrovnik
Day 10. Dubrovnik
Day 11. Dubrovnik
Day 12. Depart for gateway city
- Witness the sun-soaked Dalmation Coast, a stretch of milk-white sands, sleepy harbors and azure seascapes.
- Stand amid the imposing Roman ruins of Diocletian’s Palace.
- Enter Dubrovnik through the grand Pile Gate and stroll the limestonepaved Stradun. Experience a feast of flavors while indulging in peka, a signature dish of the Dalmatia region.
- Explore the wonders of Plitvice Lakes National Park, a unique landscape of 16 lakes interconnected by waterfalls.
- Witness master craftsmen perform centuries-old masonry traditions on Brač, an island inhabited since Neolithic times.
- Taste the rich and full flavors of Croatian grape varietals during a behind-thescenes winery visit.
- Experience four UNESCO World Heritage sites.