This sensational 10-night journey reveals Croatia’s incredible bounty, including a seven-night Adriatic cruise. Your adventure begins in Dubrovnik, one of the world’s best-preserved medieval towns with legendary ramparts and a proud old town. Then board your first-class ship to indulge in the treasured Dalmatian coast and its jewel-colored waters. Each day reveals a new port of call, a sunny island or an exquisite secluded bay. Highlights include the enchanting islands of Rab, Hvar and Korčula, as well as Split, Zadar and Trogir, storied villages with centuries of history and heritage. Plus, choose between touring St. James Cathedral or Krka National Park in Šibenik. Travel to Plitvice National Park, an astonishing natural marvel and move on to vibrant Zagreb where you'll spend your final three nights. Zagreb is home to Mirogoj Cemetery and the beautiful St. Mark’s church. Along the way, expert lectures shed light on the region’s history and traditional dishes indulge your palate. This program features an extensive meal plan!
Day 1. Depart U.S./Canada
Day 2. Arrive Dubrovnik, Croatia and board the ship MV Infinity
Day 3. Dubrovnik/ Korčula
Day 4. Hvar/Split
Day 5. Trogir/Šibenik
Day 6. Zadar
Day 7. Zadar/Rab Island
Day 8. Rab Island/Krk Island/Opatija
Day 9. Disembark ship/Opatija/Plitvice National Park/Zagreb
Day 10. Zagreb
Day 11. Zagreb
Day 9. Transfer to airport/Return to U.S./Canada
- Stroll through the unique landscape of Plitvice Lakes National Park with its 16 crystal lakes laced together in a series of turquoise cascades.
- Embrace the natural grandeur and well preserved history of Adriatic island gems:
Rab, Hvar and Korčula, each spectacular in their own way.
- Immerse yourself in the legends of Trogir, one of Europe’s best-preserved Romanesque-Gothic towns. See the intricate Cipiko Palace and the 15th-century Fortress Kamerlengo. Also, admire the Benedictine Monastery, founded in the 11th century.
- Glamorous Dubrovnik boasts medieval churches and tranquil public spaces. Visit the Franciscan Monastery’s Romanesque cloister, Europe’s oldest working pharmacy and Sponza Palace.
- Uncover the Croatian capitol of Zagreb with its European elegance and vivacious Balkan spirit on a panoramic tour.
- In Zagreb witness the modern Lower Town, visit Mirogoj Cemetery and see Zagreb’s Upper Town. Witness the city’s remarkable Austro-Hungarian architecture, St. Mark’s Church, the Cathedral of Assumption and more!