Cruise from Venice along the stunning Dalmatian coast and through the Corinth Canal to Athens on this seven-night itinerary aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star, small ship Le Lyrial. Visit five countries and six UNESCO World Heritage sites exploring the influence of the Roman, Greek, Byzantine, Venetian and Slavic civilizations. Tour Split’s Diocletian’s Palace, Dubrovnik’s 15th-century walled city, Kotor’s medieval fortifications, the remarkable archaeological site of Butrint, Corfu’s Old Town and ancient Delphi. Enjoy a Coastal Life® Forum with local residents and a folk music performance. Venice Pre-Cruise and Athens Post-Cruise Options.
Venice, Dalmatian Coast, Bay of Kotor, Albania, Corfu, Delphi, Corinth Canal, Athens
Day 1. Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2. Venice, Italy/Embark Le Lyrial
Day 3. Split, Croatia
Day 4. Hvar/Korčula
Day 5. Dubrovnik
Day 6. Kotor, Montenegro
Day 7. Sarandë, Albania for Butrint/Corfu, Greece
Day 8. Itea for Delphi/Corinth Canal Cruise
Day 9. Athens/Disembark ship/Return to the U.S. or Canada
- Unique, exclusively chartered, seven-night cruise.
- Five-Star small ship launched in 2015, with access to ports unavailable to larger vessels.
- Comprehensive itinerary featuring the islands and villages of the Dalmatian Coast; fjord-like Bay of Kotor; Greco-Roman treasures of Butrint, Albania; classical sites of Corfu and Delphi; and, for small ships only, passage through the Corinth Canal.
- Exclusive Coastal Life® Forum for interaction with local residents.
- Included excursion in each port.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise; all meals are included aboard ship.
- Visit five countries and up to eight UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Venice Pre-Cruise and Athens Post-Cruise Options.