Experience the cultural rebirth of the Baltic states, the magnificent imperial riches of St. Petersburg and the luminous “White Nights of Summer” on this remarkable six-country, eight-night Baltic Sea cruise. By special arrangement, enjoy enriching presentations by former President of Poland Lech Wałęsa and noted author and scholar Sergei N. Khrushchev, son of Soviet Union Premier Nikita Khrushchev. Cruise aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Dumont d’Urville from Copenhagen, Denmark, to Stockholm, Sweden, visiting Gda´nsk, Poland; Tallin, Estonia; Helsinki, Finland; and Visby, Sweden. Spend two days in St. Petersburg. Wonders of Norway Pre-Cruise and Splendors of Stockholm Post-Cruise Options.
Denmark, Poland, Estonia, St. Petersburg, Finland, Sweden
Day 1. Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2. Copenhagen, Denmark/Embark Le Dumont d’Urville
Day 3. Gdansk, Poland
Day 4. Cruising the Baltic Sea
Day 5. Tallinn, Estonia
Day 6. St. Petersburg, Russia
Day 7. St. Petersburg, Russia
Day 8. Helsinki, Finland
Day 9. Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden
Day 10. Stockholm/Disembark ship/Return to the U.S. or Canada
A rare private opportunity featuring Lech Walesa, former President of Poland and Leader of Poland’s Solidarity Movement and Sergei Khrushchev, noted author and award-winning scholar and son of Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev
Blue Eye—a multisensory innovation—the first ever luxury underwater observation lounge featuring large subaquatic windows, bionics and biomimetics, wall-mounted digital screens and a specially designed global listening system to immerse you in the wondrous sights and sounds of marine life beneath the surface of the ocean.
- Enriching individual presentations with time for questions and answers.
- Exclusively chartered cruise aboard the newest Five-Star small ship Le Dumont d’Urville, launching in 2019, with access to ports unavailable to larger vessels.
- Private balcony for every Suite and Stateroom—only 92!
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the cruise; all meals are included aboard ship.
- Spectacular eight-night, six-country Baltic Sea program visiting Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Russia, Finland and Sweden.
- Featuring up to nine UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- A shore excursion included in every port—Gda´nsk, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki and Visby.
- Two full days docked in the heart of St. Petersburg.
- Wonders of Norway Pre-Cruise and Splendors of Stockholm Post-Cruise Options.