Experience the cultural rebirth of the Baltic states, the magnificent imperial riches of St. Petersburg the luminous“White Nights of Summer” on this remarkable six-country, eight-night Baltic Sea cruise. Enjoy a rare opportunity to hear enriching presentations by former President of Poland Lech Wałęsa and noted author and scholar Sergei N. Khrushchev, son of Soviet Union Premier Nikita Khrushchev. Cruise the Baltic Sea aboard the exclusively chartered,Five-Star, all-Suite STAR BREEZE, from Stockholm, Sweden, to Copenhagen, Denmark, with an excursion included in every port.Revel in the medieval charms of Tallinn, Estonia, and Visby, Sweden, both UNESCO World Heritage sites; discover the stunning architecture of cosmopolitan Helsinki, Finland; and immerse yourself in the historic epicenter of the Solidarity movement in Gdansk, Poland. Enjoy two days exploring regal St. Petersburg, includinga specially arranged entry into the world-acclaimed State Hermitage Museum, a visit to Peter and Paul Fortressandan excursion to Catherine’s Palace and Petrodvorets, two UNESCO World Heritage sites. Splendors of Stockholm Pre-Cruise and Wonders of Norway Post-Cruise Options.
Sweden, Finland, St. Petersburg, Estonia, Poland, Denmark
Day 1. Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2. Stockholm, Sweden/Embark Star Breeze
Day 3. Helsinki, Finland
Day 4. St. Petersburg, Russia
Day 5. St. Petersburg, Russia
Day 6. Tallinn, Estonia
Day 7. Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden
Day 8. Gdansk, Poland
Day 9. Cruising the Baltic Sea
Day 10. Copenhagen/Disembark ship/Return to the U.S. or Canada
A rare private opportunity featuring Lech Walesa, former President of Poland and Leader of Poland’s Solidarity Movement and Sergei Khrushchev, noted author and award-winning scholar and son of Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev
Blue Eye—a multisensory innovation—the first ever luxury underwater observation lounge featuring large subaquatic windows, bionics and biomimetics, wall-mounted digital screens and a specially designed global listening system to immerse you in the wondrous sights and sounds of marine life beneath the surface of the ocean.
- Enriching individual presentations with time for questions and answers.
- Exclusively chartered cruise aboard the newest Five-Star small ship Le Dumont d’Urville, launching in 2019, with access to ports unavailable to larger vessels.
- Private balcony for every Suite and Stateroom—only 92!
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the cruise; all meals are included aboard ship.
- Spectacular eight-night, six-country Baltic Sea program visiting Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Russia, Finland and Sweden.
- Featuring up to nine UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- A shore excursion included in every port—Gda´nsk, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki and Visby.
- Two full days docked in the heart of St. Petersburg.
- Wonders of Norway Pre-Cruise and Splendors of Stockholm Post-Cruise Options.