On this eight day cruise, explore the stunning natural beauty of the Canary Islands and treasures of the rose-pink cities of Morocco on this one-of-a-kind journey, featuring four UNESCO World Heritage sites and scenic coastlines and idyllic ports rarely visited by larger vessels. Travel aboard the 5-Star small ship Le Dumont-d’Urville with private balconies for all staterooms and suites. Visit La Palma’s Mirador de la Concepción for spectacular views of Caldera de Taburiente. Discover iconic Casablanca and enjoy full-day excursions to the island of Tenerife and Teide National Park, the 1,000-year-old city of Marrakesh and the ancient city of Fez. Enhance your journey with the Las Palmas Pre-Program Option and/or the Casablanca Post‑Program Option.
Day 1. Depart U.S./Canada
Day 2. Arrive Las Palmas/Grand Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain/Embark ship
Day 3. Santa Cruz de la Palma
Day 4. Los Cristianos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Day 5. Day at Sea
Day 6. Safi, Morocco for Marrakech
Day 7. Casablanca
Day 8. Rabat for Fez
Day 9. Disembark/Casablanca/Return to U.S. or Canada
- Excursions in every port, featuring four UNESCO World Heritage sites, scenic coastlines and idyllic ports rarely visited by larger ships
- Visits to La Palma scenic Caldera de Taburiente and the Mirador de la Concepción for spectacular views of the “Pretty Isle.”
- Full-day excursion to Tenerife, renowned for its Spanish colonial architecture and the stunning scenery of Mount Teide in UNESCO‑designated Teide National Park, with a visit to the 15th‑century colonial town of San Cristóbal de la Laguna.
- Full-day excursion to the 1,000-year‑old city of Marrakech to visit the Medina, the 12th‑century Koutoubia Mosque and see Jemaa el-Fnaa Square, including lunch.
- Half-day cultural immersion in Casablanca Hassan II Mosque.
- Full-day excursion to the ancient city of Fez, one of the most completely intact Islamic cities in North Africa.
- Le Dumont-d’Urville - Only 92 Five-Star Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony