Voyage through Vietnam and Cambodia, where lush landscape and centuries-old culture are harmoniously linked, on this exceptional itinerary featuring two nights in Vietnam’s capital city of Hanoi, an intriguing blend of French and Asian heritage, a seven-night cruise from Haiphong to Saigon and three nights in Siem Reap to experience the magnificent temples of Angkor. Enjoy Five-Star cruising aboard the exclusively chartered, newly launched Le Lapérouse, which features the world’s first luxury underwater observatory. Cruise the serene and storied shores of Vietnam, exploring its most captivating treasures from tranquil ancient pagodas to bustling sampan-filled harbors, and tour the jungle-fringed ruins of Cambodia, steeped in mystery yet also revealing testaments to religious, imperial and artistic traditions. Featuring five UNESCO World Heritage sites—beautiful Ha Long Bay, the Forbidden Purple City in Hue, ancient Hoi An and the famed Temple of Angkor Wat—this unique program is a spectacular blend of Southeast Asia’s ancient world and dynamic modernity for an incredible value.
Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An, Saigon
Day 1. Depart U.S.
Day 2. Cross the International Date Line
Day 3. Hanoi, Vietnam
Day 4. Hanoi
Day 5. Hanoi/Haiphong/Embark Le Lapérouse
Day 6. Ha Long Bay/Gulf of Tonkin
Day 7. Cruising the South China Sea
Day 8. Da Nang/Hoi An
Day 9. Chan May/Hue
Day 10. Cruising the South China Sea
Day 11. Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
Day 12. Saigon/Disembark ship/Fly to Siem Reap
Day 13. Siem Reap for Angkor Wat and Banteay Srei
Day 14. Siem Reap for Angkor Thom and Ta Prohm
Day 15. Siem Reap/Depart for the U.S./Cross the International Date Line/Arrive in the U.S.
- Blue Eye—a multisensory innovation—the first ever luxury underwater observation lounge featuring large subaquatic windows, bionics and biomimetics, wall-mounted digital screens and a specially designed global listening system to immerse you in the wondrous sights and sounds of marine life beneath the surface of the ocean.
- Exclusively chartered cruise aboard the new Five-Star expedition ship Le Lapérouse, launching in 2018, accessing ports unavailable to larger vessels.
- Private balcony for every Suite and Stateroom; only 92 Suites and Staterooms.
- Seven-night cruise featuring the scenic beauty, rich culture and history of Vietnam, including the Saigon River, South China Sea, Ha Long Bay and Gulf of Tonkin.
- Two nights in the ancient capital city of Hanoi, Vietnam, including a city tour, guided walk through Hoa Lo Prison.
- Three nights in Siem Reap, Cambodia, and excursions to the Temple of Angkor Wat, Banteay Srei, Angkor Thom and Ta Prohm.
- Features five UNESCO World Heritage sites—Hoi An, Hue, Ha Long Bay and the Temple of Angkor Wat.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the cruise.
- Specially arranged onboard lectures.
- Hong Kong Pre-Program and Bangkok Post-Program Options in world-renowned, Five-Star hotels.