Join this one-of-a-kind 12-night sojourn on three continents to explore the ancient treasures and engineering marvels of Greece, Egypt and Jordan. Cruise for eight nights from the azure Aegean into the brilliant Mediterranean and across to the Red Sea aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Bougainville, launching in 2019 and featuring a multisensory, underwater Observation Lounge and only 92 Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony. Tour the storied Greek island of Santorini and the illustrious Egyptian city of Alexandria. Mid-cruise, overnight in awe‑inspiring Luxor in Nile-view rooms and in Giza at the foot of the Great Pyramids, the only remaining Wonder of the Ancient World. Spend one night adjacent to the “rose‑red city” of Petra—one of the New Seven Wonders of the World—and three nights in Amman, Jordan, to visit the Greco-Roman town of Jerash. This program features visits to nine UNESCO World Heritage sites, including an excursion into Wadi Rum and a specially arranged visit into the tomb of Queen Nefertari. Two‑night Athens and Delphi Pre-Program Option and six‑night Israel Post‑Program Option.
- Comprehensive, 12-night land and sea program.
- Eight-night, exclusively chartered cruise aboard the Five-Star Le Bougainville, launching in 2019; all private-balcony Staterooms!
- Visit centuries-old sites in Greece, Egypt and Jordan, and cruise from the Aegean Sea to the Red Sea.
- Excursion in the Mediterranean port of Alexandria, founded in 331 B.C. by Alexander the Great, today a cosmopolitan cultural hub.
- Overnight in Giza to visit the Great Pyramids, the Great Sphinx and the Sun Boat.
- Visit to historic Cairo and a tour of the fascinating Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, which houses the treasures of King Tutankhamen.
- Overnight in Nile-view rooms in fabled Luxor with visits to Karnak and Luxor temples, the tombs of Kings Tutankhamun and Ramses IV, and by special arrangement, the tomb of Queen Nefertari.
- One night adjacent to the legendary “rose-red city” of Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Three nights in Amman with a tour of the city.
- The extraordinary Blue Eye multisensory, underwater Observation Lounge.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise, and complimentary Wi-Fi access aboard ship (conditions permitting).
- Two-night Pre-Program Option in Athens and Delphi and six-night Israel Post-Program Option.
Day 1. Depart the U.S. or Canada
Day 2. Athens, Greece/Embark Le Bougainville
Day 3. Santorini
Day 4. Cruising the Mediterranean Sea
Day 5. Alexandria, Egypt
Day 6. Port Said for Giza
Day 7. Giza/Cairo/Ain Sokhna
Day 8. Hurgada for Luxor
Day 9. Luxor/Hurghada
Day 10. Aqaba, Jordan/Disembark ship/Petra
Day 11. Petra/Wadi Rum/Amman
Day 12. Amman/Jerash/Amman
Day 13. Amman
Day 14. Amman/Return to the U.S. or Canada
*Cruise itinerary is subject to change.