This seven-night Cuban discovery reveals the heart and soul of an incredible Caribbean nation. Begin in Havana and experience the breadth of this fascinating city — from the cobblestone streets of Old Havana to the romantic Malecón, from an organic farm to a classic car ride, and from art galleries to dance studios. Travel to Trinidad, a delightful city with stunning architecture, and visit Cienfuegos, viewing timeworn landmarks and engaging with the owners of a paladar. Along the way, we’ll put you in direct contact with charismatic Cubans from all walks of life, including entrepreneurs, dancers, artists, teachers, children and more. These locals and experts enrich the journey with special lectures, meaningful encounters and conversations. You’ll come away with a broader perspective of Cuba’s culture and heritage while also supporting the Cuban people. This exclusive program, developed by AHI Travel, is operated in accordance with a Support for the Cuban People general license established by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control.
Havana, Matanzas, Caimito
Day 1. U.S. /Havana, Cuba
Day 2. Havana
Day 3. Havana
Day 4. Havana
Day 5. Havana/Matanzas
Day 6. Havana
Day 7. Havana/Caimito
Day 8. Depart back to U.S.
- Uncover Cuba’s heart and soul alongside its charismatic people.
- Connect with Cubans through meaningful encounters and interactions.
- Talk with small business owners and local artists, learning about the path toward entrepreneurship in Cuba.
- Meet artists, musicians, craftsmen and dancers who share their passion and dedication to improving their lives and enhancing Cuban society.
- Ride in an independently owned 1950s convertible through Habana Vieja.
- Visit a farm in Caimito, and learn about the owner’s vision to help Cuban farmers make a living from their land.