Although just 90-miles from the United States, Cuba remains a mystery to most Americans. On this in-depth, six-night program travelers will experience this enigmatic island through the eyes of its people. Discover Havana during specially arranged meetings. Explore captivating Cuba, with privileged access to the country's arts community and experts. Savor Cuban cuisine at local paladares and get to know our neighbors to the south!
Day 1. Departure / Arrive in Havana, Cuba
Day 2. Havana
Day 3. Havana / Viñales
Day 4. Havana
Day 5. Havana
Day 6. Havana
Day 7. Havana / Return to U.S./Canada
- Engage with Cuba’s leading creators in exclusive gatherings, with intimate discussions at thehomes and studios of artists, a private rehearsal at a famous dance company, and a phenomenal evening of art and music at Havana’s Fábrica de Arte Cubano.
- Celebrate and mingle with fellow travelers at exclusive receptions, including a cocktail receptionwith a sumptuous dinner in the company of the President of The Ludwig Foundation of Cuba and an after-tours tour and reception at the dazzling Ceramics Museum.
- Meet the thought leaders who are shaping Cuban society, including the former Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs, who will share profound insights on Cuban politics.
- Spend a day in the western province of Pinar del Río, known for its lush tobacco plantations. In theViñales Valley, we will encounter spectacular caves, underground rivers, and the famous Mogotes, the iconic hillocks of the region.
- Relax in a boutique hotel nestled among the tree-lined streets, art galleries, art deco buildings and modern skyscrapers of the Vedado neighborhood in Havana.