From the thatched farmhouses and footpaths of fairytale Giethoorn to the medieval landmarks of Antwerp, fall in love with the Netherlands and Belgium as you relish their intimate waterways. See bygone eras take shape aboard a first-class river ship for seven nights. In Amsterdam, get a close-up look at 17th-century canals and landmarks on a river cruiser, then choose to dive into acres of colorful tulips at Keukenhof Gardens, bike through charming villages, or gaze at masterpieces by Rembrandt and other Dutch artists at the Rijksmuseum. Explore The Hague and the art of the Mauritshuis, or watch an artisan paint porcelain at the Royal Delft factory. Tour Bruges’ Old Town, then savor its chocolate, discover its beer culture, or visit the Groeninge Museum. Immerse yourself in the seaport of Antwerp with its quaint architecture and café-filled lanes. Enjoy an extensive meal plan featuring wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. No single supplement!
Day 1. Depart gateway city
Day 2. Arrive in Amsterdam | Embark ship
Day 3. Amsterdam
Day 4. Kampen | Giethoorn
Day 5. The Hague/Delft
Day 6. Veere
Day 7. Bruges | Antwerp
Day 8. Antwerp
Day 9. Disembark ship | Transfer to Brussels airport and depart for gateway city
Transfers and flights included for AHI FlexAir participants.
Note: Itinerary may change due to local conditions. Walking is required on all excursions.
Take a one-of-a-kind, seven-night cruise through the Low Countries, in five-star luxury.
- Cruise aboard the exclusively chartered MS Amadeus Silver III, a first-class ship combining amazing views, incredible service, and the luxuries of a five-star hotel
- Discover the unique culture, intriguing history, luscious cuisine, world-class beers, and irresistible chocolates of Belgium
- Tour the Hague’s Mauritshuis Art Museum and take an up-close look at the genius of the Dutch Masters
- Wander through the world-famous Keukenhof Gardens at the height of Holland’s tulip season
- Visit the Dutch Golden Age along Amsterdam’s Canal Ring, and medieval Europe in Bruges’ historic center (both are UNESCO World Heritage sites)
- Let expert local guides and lecturers share enlightening viewpoints on the Low Countries, their history, and their people
- Personalize your journey with your choice of included excursions, from a Belgian chocolate safari to a stroll through endless fields of tulips
- Add enriching options, like a post-tour, two-night stay in Amsterdam or an authentic dinner on the town in Antwerp