Embark on a carefree, seven-night cruise from Amsterdam to Antwerp along the intimate waterways of the Netherlands and Belgium brimming with centuries of history and Old-World splendor! Delight in Amsterdam’s charming canals and stroll amid the glorious tulips at Keukenhof Gardens. Revel in Bruges’ wonderfully preserved Gothic gems and Antwerp’s impressive medieval old town. Other ports of call introduce you to Kampen, a historic Hanseatic city, and Veere, a laid-back harbor town. Enjoy enriching lectures and a choice of included excursions. In Kampen, admire its beautiful architecture and visit a Hanseatic ship or brewery afterward. Another option takes you to tiny, picture-perfect Giethoorn for a canal cruise. See The Hague and the Mauritshuis’ celebrated masterpieces, watch artisans at the Royal Delft porcelain factory or sample farm-fresh cheeses in Gouda. In Bruges, visit a chocolaterie, discover the beer culture or take in fine Belgian art. Unpack once aboard your exclusively chartered, first-class ship and savor generous meals with wine and beer at lunch and dinner. No single supplement!
Day 1. Depart U.S./Canada for Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 2. Amsterdam / Embark MS Amadeus Imperial
Day 3. Amsterdam
Day 4. Kampen / Giethoorn
Day 5. The Hague / Delft/ Gouda
Day 6. Veere
Day 7. Bruges, Belgium / Antwerp
Day 8. Antwerp
Day 9. Disembark / Return to U.S./Canada
- Glide past elegant, gabled houses from the Dutch Golden Age on Amsterdam's picturesque canals.
- Marvel at the glorious display of tulips at Keukenhof Gardens.
- Delight in the cozy-ambiance of canal-lined Bruges, packed with Gothic architecture.
- Admire Antwerp's medieval treasures in the colorful old town.
- Visit Kampen, a historic Hanseatic city.
- Enjoy the relaxed pace of life in the Dutch seaside harbor town of Veere.
- Unpack once and sail for seven nights on the exclusively chartered MS Amadeus Imperial.