Discover Old World cities, picture-perfect towns and centuries of history along the intimate waterways of the Netherlands and Belgium! On this seven-night, first-class cruise, take in Amsterdam’s gabled houses from the Dutch Golden Age, and meander in Bruges’ romantic old town and along Antwerp’s colorful lanes. Best of all, be inspired by the beautiful profusion of trees, plants and flowers blossoming at Floriade Expo 2022, the world’s premier gardening festival held every 10 years! You’ll also enjoy a choice of included excursions. In Amsterdam, stroll amid a sea of cheerful tulips at Keukenhof Gardens, behold the Rijksmuseum’s masterpieces or bike through quaint villages. Explore The Hague and the Mauritshuis’ treasures, or watch artisans at the Royal Delft porcelain factory. In Bruges, visit a chocolaterie, discover the beer culture or admire fine Belgian art. Savor the ever-changing panoramas and carefree comforts that make river cruising so enticing. A generous meal plan with wine and beer at lunch and dinner complements your experience. No single supplement!
Amsterdam, Kampen, Delft, Veere, Antwerp
Day 1. Depart gateway city
Day 2. Arrive in Amsterdam and transfer to ship
Day 3. Amsterdam
Day 4. Kampen | Floriade in Almere
Day 5. The Hague/Delft
Day 6. Veere
Day 7. Bruges | Antwerp
Day 8. Antwerp
Day 9. Transfer to Brussels airport and depart for gateway city
- Glide past elegant gabled houses from the Dutch Golden Age on Amsterdam’s picturesque canals.
- Witness the Netherlands in full bloom during its glorious tulip season.
- Be inspired by the beautiful gardens and innovative green solutions blossoming at Floriade Expo 2022, the world’s premier horticultural event held every ten years.
- Delight in the romantic, cozy ambience of canal-lined Bruges, packed with beautifully preserved Gothic architecture.
- Admire Antwerp’s medieval treasures in the colorful Old Town.
- Enjoy the relaxed pace of life in the Dutch seaside harbor town of Veere.