Explore the historical legacies and dynamic cultures of coastal Portugal, Spain, France and England. Cruise for eight nights aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Boréal. Enjoy a memorable cruise up the storied River Thames to London’s Tower Bridge. Special guest speaker Dwight D. Eisenhower II accompanies you to the hallowed beaches of Normandy. Explore Oporto in Portugal’s renowned wine country, walk in the footsteps of ancient pilgrims in Santiago de Compostela and visit the Guggenheim Museum and Mont-St-Michel. Lisbon Pre-Cruise and London Post-Cruise Options.
Day 1. Depart the U.S.
Day 2. Lisbon, Portugal/Embark Le Boreal
Day 3. Leixoes for Oporto
Day 4. A Coruna, Spain for Santiago de Compostela
Day 5. Santander/Bilbao
Day 6. Cruising the French Coast
Day 7. St. Malo for Mont-St-Michel
Day 8. Caen for Normandy Beaches
Day 9. Cruising the English Channel/River Thames/London, England (Tower Bridge)
Day 10. London/Return to the U.S.
A rare, private opportunity to cruise with guest speaker Dwight David Eisenhower II, esteemed political scientist and American historian and grandson of General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower,
- Uniquely designed, eight-night cruise itinerary aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star small ship Le Boréal, with access to ports unavailable to larger vessels.
- Experience four countries—Portugal, Spain, France and England—with shore excursions included.
- Visit the beaches of Normandy 75 years after the historic D-Day Landings, accompanied by Professor David Eisenhower.
- Explore three UNESCO World Heritage sites: Oporto, Santiago de Compostela andMont-St-Michel.
- Visit the iconic Guggenheim Museum in beautiful Bilbao, Spain.
- Once-in-a-lifetime cruise from the English Channel into the North Sea and up the River Thames to the iconic Tower Bridge, London, possible only by small ship.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are available throughout the cruise; all meals are included aboard ship.
- Lisbon Pre-Cruise and London Post-Cruise Options.