Cruise the Seine in style on this seven-night river journey aboard an exclusively chartered first-class ship. In Paris, explore Notre Dame Cathedral and the Latin Quarter and take in the landmarks of the City of Light at night from your river vantage. Visit the home of Claude Monet in Giverny and wander among the lily ponds that inspired the famous impressionist. Journey along the scenic Seine to medieval Chateau Gaillard, built by Richard the Lionheart, and 15th-century Chateau de Martainville. Explore the impact of World War II at the Caen Memorial. Walk Omaha Beach and visit the Normandy American Cemetery. Explore the quaint harbor town of Honfleur. Along the way, customize your adventure with excursions that suit your interests — from a trip to Versailles to a tour of Paris’s Palais Garnier opera house to a walk through Rouen. Enjoy an extensive dining plan onboard including wine and beer with lunch and dinner. No single supplement.
Day 1. Depart gateway city
Day 2. Arrive in Paris | Embark ship
Day 3. Paris
Day 4. Paris | La Roche-Guyon
Day 5. La Roche-Guyon | Giverny | Martainville-Épreville
Day 6. Rouen
Day 7. Caudebec | Caen | D-Day sites | Honfleur
Day 8. Honfleur
Day 9. Disembark ship | Transfer to Paris airport and depart for gateway city
Transfers and flights included for AHI FlexAir participants.
Note: Itinerary may change due to local conditions. Walking is required on many excursions.
- Pay tribute to the sacrifice and valor of the Allied Forces while visiting significant D-Day beaches.
- Discover the impact of World War II at the Caen Memorial Museum.
- Immerse yourself in wartime history with riveting details from expert guides.
- See the sun dip behind Paris’ most beautiful landmarks during an evening cruise on the Seine.
- Step into the world of impressionist master painter Monet at his colorful home and gardens in Giverny.
- Experience Paris’ Banks of the Seine, a UNESCO World Heritage site.