From Dublin town down to the “rebel city” of Cork, then around and up the coast to Galway and Belfast, this enchanting 8-night cruise itinerary includes some of the island’s most iconic sites. From an excursion to the famous Blarney Castle and Cliffs of Moher to visits to legendary landmarks such as the UNESCO-inscribed Skellig Michael, Giant’s Causeway, and the Titanic Quarter in Belfast, the best of the Emerald Isle awaits. Extend your journey with the Dublin Pre-Program Option and/or the Glaslough, County Monaghan Post-Program Option.
Day 1. Depart U.S./Canada
Day 2. Dublin, Ireland/Embark Exploris One
Day 3. Cobh
Day 4. Bantry Bay
Day 5. Skellig Michael/Dingle
Day 6. Kilronan, Inishmore
Day 7. Galway/Cliffs of Moher and Burren National Park
Day 8. Portrush, Northern Ireland/Giant’s Causeway
Day 9. Belfast
Day 10. Dublin, Ireland/Return to home city
- Enjoy excursions to Blarney Castle in County Cork and one of the island’s greatest natural wonders, the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren National Park.
- Opt for an excursion to Garnish Island and Beara Peninsula or a daytrip that includes visits to Killarney and the Ring of Kerry.
- Follow the footsteps of monks to St. Fionan’s monastery at the summit of UNESCO-inscribed Skellig Michael.
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the famed Slea Head Drive on the Dingle Peninsula to see the Fahan Beehive, a series of medieval stone houses once occupied by monks.
- Explore the island of Inishmore, which has been inhabited since the Stone Age and where Gaelic is still the spoken language.
- From Portrush, Northern Ireland, experience the wonder of the Giant’s Causeway—an area of about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns, formed by ancient volcanic eruptions.
- Tour the lively city of Belfast, including a visit to the Titanic Quarter and the Ulster Museum at the Queen Victoria Botanic Gardens.
- Visit the Northern Ireland Parliament, see murals that document "The Troubles," and a peace wall between Protestant and Catholic communities.
- Discover the island's unique microclimates and the seabirds that call it home, including gannet, puffins, and cormorants.