Encounter a land of extraordinary beauty and belief on this exceptional 12-day small group journey. Explore Tel Aviv, Israel’s cultural capital, and ancient Jaffa. Experience the Ein Hod artists’ village. Overnighting at a hotel on a kibbutz’s grounds, visit a winery. See storied biblical sites: the Sea of Galilee, Tiberias, the Mount of Beatitudes, and Nazareth. With five nights at Jerusalem’s legendary King David Jerusalem Hotel, tour the city’s treasured sights. Enjoy an ethnic cooking class. On a Dead Sea excursion, explore the Qumran Caves and Masada’s ruins. Discover stunning Petra and Amman with an optional 5-day/4-night Jordan post-tour extension.
*Greater Flexibility: Cancel up to 95 days prior to departure with no penalties!
Tel Aviv, Upper Galilee, Tiberias, Jerusalem
Day 1. Depart U.S./Tel Aviv
Days 2-3. Tel Aviv
Day 4. Upper Galilee
Days 5. Mount Bental / Tiberias
Days 6. Tiberias / Nazareth
Days 7-11. Jerusalem
Day 12. Depart Tel Aviv for U.S.
• Tel Aviv touring, including “White City” of Bauhaus architecture
• Jaffa’s ancient port
• Artists’ village of Ein Hod
• Overnight stay at a working kibbutz
• Biblical sites of Tiberias, Nazareth, Mount of Beatitudes, Sea of Galilee
• Winery visit and cooking class
• Five-night Jerusalem stay at legendary King David hotel
• Jerusalem touring, including Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial, Old City, Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Israel Museum, Ein Karem
• Dead Sea Qumran Caves
• Fortress ruins of Masada