Spend 2 nights in Singapore, 2 nights in Bali, and 8 nights cruising the islands of Indonesia, including Bali, Java, and Komodo Island on a luxury itinerary that blends nature, culture, and history. Visit the UNESCO-inscribed Borobudur Temple, one of the largest Buddhist monuments in the world, and Prambanan Temple, the largest complex of Hindu temples in Indonesia. Enjoy a guided walking safari of UNESCO-designated Komodo National Park, home to the largest lizard on Earth, the Komodo dragon. Enhance your tour with the Siem Reap and Bangkok Pre-Program and/or the Bali Post-Program options.
Day 1-2. Depart home city/Cross the International Date Line
Day 3. Arrive in Singapore
Day 4. Singapore
Day 5. Singapore/Bali, Indonesia
Day 6. Denpasar, Bali
Day 7. Ubud/Benoa/Embark LE JACQUES CARTIER
Day 8. Day at Sea
Day 9. Semarang, Java
Day 10. Cruising the Java Sea to Borneo
Day 11. Kumai, Borneo/Tanjung Puting National Park
Day 12. Cruising the Java Sea to Badas, Sumbawa
Day 13. Badas, Sumbawa/Pulau Moyo
Day 14. Loh Liang, Komodo Island
Day 15. Benoa, Bali/Disembark ship/Depart Bali/Cross the International Date Line
Day 16. Arrive in home city
- Tour the dynamic city-state of Singapore and visit the National Museum and the vibrant neighborhoods of Chinatown and Little India.
- Cruise the Singapore River by Bumboat and enjoy stunning views of Marina Bay from the rooftop of Marina Bay Sands.
- Explore Bali’s capital city of Denpasar and visit the Government Art Center for a performance of the traditional Barong dance depicting the eternal battle between good and evil.
- Visit picturesque Ubud, a city that has inspired European artists for over a century, and visit the studios and galleries of several prominent pioneering artists.
- Embark on a Zodiac excursion of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Tanjung Putting National Park, where orangutans and proboscis monkeys thrive among the magnificent tropical rainforests.
- Visit Pamulang Village to experience first‑hand the local traditions of rice‑pounding and weaving, as well as a wedding procession and Sumbawa buffalo race.