This incredible nine-day journey features a four-night cruise in the Galápagos Islands, a nature lover’s dream destination and UNESCO World Heritage site, aboard the first-class small ship Santa Cruz II. This exploration vessel is equipped for the complete Galápagos experience, from a fleet of Zodiacs and a glass-bottom boat to certified naturalists and complimentary snorkeling gear. Visit four islands where the unique wildlife accepts up-close human interaction like nowhere else on Earth. In Quito, a UNESCO World Heritage site, enjoy deluxe hotel accommodations. Ecuador’s Andes and colonial Cuenca Pre-Tour Option. Six-night Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley Post-Tour Option.
Day 1. Depart the U.S. or Canada/Arrive in Quito, Ecuador
Day 2. Quito
Day 3. Quito/Equator excursion
Day 4. Quito/Fly to Baltra Island, Galápagos Islands/Embark Santa Cruz II/Santa Cruz Island
Day 5. Punta Vicente, Isabela Island/Punta Espinoza, Fernandina Island
Day 6. Santa Cruz Island for Charles Darwin Research Station
Day 7. Post Office Bay, Floreana Island/Champion Islet/Cormorant Point
Day 8. Baltra Island/Disembark ship/Fly to Guayaquil, Ecuador/Depart for the U.S. or Canada
Day 9. Arrive in the U.S. or Canada
- Extraordinary and exclusive nine-day Galápagos journey.
- Uniquely designed itinerary offering the rare combination of Ecuador’s Andes Mountains and the Galápagos Islands.
- Three nights in Quito featuring a tour of the Old City, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Four-night, exclusively chartered Galápagos cruise aboard the first-class expedition vessel Santa Cruz II, the best expedition-style ship in the Galápagos.
- Explore four of the islands visited by Charles Darwin.
- Experience up-close encounters with exotic wildlife.
- Small group walks led by expert naturalist guides.
- Insightful lectures by expert naturalists with in-depth knowledge of the Galápagos Islands and their flora and fauna.
- Absolute best Galápagos value in the market!
- Three-night Pre-Tour Option featuring the one night in Quito and two nights in Ecuador’s Andes and colonial Cuenca.
- Six-night Machu Picchu Post-Tour Option including the Sacred Valley and Lima, Peru.