Expand the reaches of your education and take an exceptional journey with the Tufts Travel-Learn Program. Engage in stimulating discussions about history and current events and experience local cultures as you explore some of the world’s most impressive destinations with other Tufts alums.
Upcoming Travel Destinations
- March 30 - April 11, 2019Insider's Japan
- April 11 - 28, 2019Southern Africa Odyssey
- April 27 - May 6, 2019Celtic Lands
- May 3 - 11, 2019Belgium & Holland by Barge
- May 5 - 14, 2019European Coastal Civilizations: Lisbon to London
- May 15 - 23, 2019Springtime in Provence, Burgundy and Beaujolais
- May 23 - June 1, 2019Cruising the Baltic Sea
- May 29 - June 7, 2019National Parks & Lodges of the Old West
- June 4 - 12, 2019Tuscany & Cortona
- June 4 - 15, 2019Journey along the Elbe
- June 13 - 18, 2019Wonderful Copenhagen
- July 13 - 20, 2019Alaska's Glaciers and the Inside Passage
Expand your horizons at any stage of your career. All you need is your phone, computer and Internet access to participate in live online lectures and discussion sessions. You can also listen to past webinars from the archive, all free for Tufts alumni.
Recharge your career and strengthen your skills in the Tufts Summer Session for professionals and adult learners. We offer many courses in the evening and a growing catalog of online courses so you can keep learning long after you graduate.
Get access to superior graduate-level courses even if you don’t need or want a graduate degree. As a student of the Graduate Career Advancement Program (GCAP), you can enroll in up to four undergraduate or graduate courses per semester.