A land of treasures archaeological, cultural, and natural awaits your small group on this engaging 11-day tour. The Peruvian discovery begins with Lima’s colonial and modern highlights. See several of Cuzco’s important sacred sites then experience Peru’s rich cultural heritage in the beautiful Sacred Valley, visiting Incan ruins and indigenous villages. Overnighting at a nearby hotel, take two guided tours of astounding Machu Picchu. Encounter Sacsayhuamán’s impressive ruins and enjoy a home-hosted lunch in Cuzco. Traveling through Peru’s scenic altiplano, reach stunning Lake Titicaca and spend a day exploring. Discover the Amazon rainforest’s wonders on an optional 4-day/4-night post-tour extension.
- Lima touring, including historic Casa Aliaga
- Visit to Larco Herrera Museum, Historic Cuzco, Cuzco’s Incan ruins
- Sacred Valley touring
- Visit to Indian market in Pisac
- Lunch in the home of a Cuzco family
- Two guided visits to ruins at Machu Picchu
- Scenic drive from Cuzco to Lake Titicaca
- Full-day tour of Lake Titicaca
1. Depart U.S. for Lima
2. Lima Casa Andina
3. Sacred Valley
4. Sacred Valley
5. Machu Picchu
6. Cuzco Palacio del Inka Deluxe
7. Cuzco Palacio del Inka Deluxe
10. Leave del Sol Lima for U.S.
11. Arrive U.S.