As we have all witnessed as a global community, the coronavirus pandemic has caused disruption in every corner of the globe. In our effort to bring our Tufts community together, your health and safety at events are of the utmost important to us. We want to outline a few key protocols and recommendations.
• This event will be held in accordance with any local guidelines (travel restrictions, quarantining requirements and masks, vaccines and social distancing recommendations, etc.), which we will be monitoring closely for changes.
• Please note that this event may be canceled or made virtual in Tufts’ discretion without advance notice. In this case, we will refund any registration fees.
• While we will do our best to keep you up to date, please keep yourself informed of the specific rules in place in your home location, the event location, and the areas of travel, and please comply with them at all times.
• If you are traveling to this event, we recommend that you purchase refundable/cancellable tickets.
• We encourage those who are not vaccinated for COVID-19 to become vaccinated.
We look forward to seeing you!